Once the site sections are determined, it’s time to gather content and prepare it for entry. The kind of information needed will be determined by the section chosen and what kinds of blocks you are including.
Global Assets & Attributes
The site requires the following:
- Header_logo.png - 1920x750px, JPG
- Favicons - 16x16px or 32x32px - ICO and 180x180px - PNG
- Call to Action (CTA) - Label, URL
- Call to Action Exception (CTA) - Label, URL
Example for Deposit CTA: Until the student pays their deposit, the button will take them to the payment page. Once they’ve paid, their status will change from “Admit” to “Deposit” and the button directs them to another CTA.
All sections require
- Section Name
- Background Image
- User labels, which are used to determine which groups of users are able to see a certain section. If the section is available to all user groups, this can be left blank.
The header requires
- All white logo - transparent PNG, max height: 120px @2x
- Default Main CTA Button - label and link
- Label exception for Main CTA Button - label and link
The footer requires (recommended but can change based on institution preference)
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address